Buying A Boat
At Aspire Boat Sales, we understand that buying a boat is a very exciting experience, and one that will hopefully lead to years of enjoyment. It is therefore our job to ensure that the buying process is simple & straightforward yet thorough & stress free
The benefits of Buying your Boat with Aspire Boat Sales Are:-
- There is no charge to you for our services when buying a boat
- All Aspire brokers are qualified by the ABYA (Association of Brokers & Yacht Agents) meaning that we follow strict codes practise
- All the boats on our web site have been inspected and photographed by a member of the Aspire Team, so we can give you an honest and accurate appraisal of the boat prior to a viewing.
- Buying through an Aspire Broker gives far greater protection for your purchase.
- We use industry approved sale & purchase agreements & Documents
- We have professional knowledge of VAT + RCD (Recreational Craft Directive) issues.
- We will handle all negotiations with the vendor.
- We will help to organise the survey and lift outs etc.
- We will communicate with you regularly throughout the purchase process keeping you fully updated with the progress.
- Any monies paid, either deposits or balance payments are held in a separate Client Account giving you peace of mind and security that your money is safe.
- We will investigate the legal title and VAT Status of the boat you are buying to ensure your peace of mind when purchasing
- We will check for outstanding finance & debts on the boat before finalising the sale
- Any known outstanding finance secured against the boat is paid directly to the Finance Company from the proceeds of the sale prior to completion.
- Upon completion we will ensure that the correct & legal transfer of ownership documentation is available for you.
- We hold Professional Indemnity Insurance + Public Liability Insurance
- We make great coffee in our office.
If you are unsure of which boat or type of boat that you would like to buy, then why not take advantage of our Free No Obligation Boat Match Service:-
Come & talk to us about what you want from your boat and the type of boating you would like to do. We will give you our advice on the type of boats and models that meet your criteria. If we have any boats on our listings that meet your criteria then we can arrange viewings for you and if we don't have anything that meets your requirements we will use our network of brokers and boat dealers to find exactly what you are looking for. All of this is done at no cost to you.